The objective of our training is a behavioral change towards deliberate inclusive leadership. The content is based on our scientific research and more than 250 executive interviews. We use the experiential learning methodology and provide a 12 week follow-up program to ensure sustainable change.
Managers who want to gain new skills on Diversity and Inclusion.
Top Management Teams
#1 Including Deliberately
A 4h introductory workshop to D&I with focus on the biases created by our narrative brain and strategies to practice our experience brain and counter such biases. Introduction to HOPES framework.
#2 Inclusive Leadership
2 x 3h workshop on:
- how to develop an inclusive leadership posture through Curiosity, Candor, Courage and Courtesy (4Cs).
- how to manage a diverse team dynamic in an inclusive manner
#3 ACE : a Grammar for Inclusion
4 x 4h workshop on:
- to Attend to emotions and tools to reduce tension
- to Contextualise tension by understanding its dynamics
- understanding how our brain works - narrative versus experience brain
- understanding and detecting cultural differences
- practicing inclusive communication
- to Explore tension resolution tools and practice influential tactics
#4 Performance Boosters
2h workshops providing practical tools to boost diverse teams' performance:
- Inclusive Recruitment
- Inclusive Meetings
- Inclusive Feedback
- Inclusive Project Management
#5 Inclusion and Innovation
2 x 4h day workshop covering the innovation process and how to ensure inclusion at each stage of the process through psychological safety to reach optimal value creation.
To receive our full proposal, please take a moment to fill out the form below. You'll receive it via email straight away